- Do you want to turn writing papers into a smooth and efficient experience, getting higher grades at the same time?
- Do you wonder how to write a paper?
- Does writing your paper keep you up at night, making you lose precious sleep?
- Do you feel it’s harder than it should be to reflect your intelligence in your writing?
- Does writing papers turn out to be frustrating, no matter how good your intentions or planning?
- Are you looking for someone to tell you how to write a paper, not how to plan for one?
- Are you getting distracted from your paper writing, secretly procrastinating because you don’t actually know what to do next?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, great. You’re having the same questions I had for years. I was trying to be a good student, but couldn’t get to wrap my head around the question of how to write a paper. I found the answers, and wrote them into an ebook.
Writing papers was a task I had set aside plenty of time for, but every time I found myself slamming my forehead into my keyboard out of frustration as the sunrise of deadline day grinned at me.
I knew a process like that wasn’t working well, and my grades showed it. Sometimes I got lucky, but most of the times my grades didn’t reflect my commitment, my drive, and worst of all, my intelligence.
When I discovered how to effectively write a paper, everything changed. I put my work into a structure that organized my writing. With that, my writing was more efficient, effective, and my time spent working on my papers was almost cut in half. Even better, I could now spend my valuable time on other things, like sleep, party, or studying for nearing exams. Once I really knew how to write a paper, it was a pleasant experience instead of borderline insanity every few weeks.
After discovering the key to writing better papers, I packed my solution in less than 6,500 words. I’ve created an e-book that reveals the structure behind everything you’ll ever write as a college student and allows you to write better a paper, every single time. Once you understand the structure, you will always know what to write, down to the sentence.
That’s right. This isn’t a five step program where step 3 is ‘now write the body’. I’m laying out every section you need, what needs to go in there, and how to write it. After applying the structure, writing better papers becomes a game of ‘Mad Lips’, simply filling in the blank spaces.
For a price that won’t get you two beers anywhere you’d wanna drink them, you’ll get a resource that improves your work and gives you many hours of extra time. If you want to improve your papers, have a better experience writing them, and get the most out of the investment that college is, you need to know the structure that shows you how to write better papers.
I’ve cramped all my information in fourteen pages, and added five pages of bonus that will help you apply the concepts a little better. This is what’s in there:
- Overview of the five parts of the structure
- One chapter for every of the five parts
- A crash course in academic style citations
- A checklist for your work
Check out Online Resources:
- Online reference materials (including databases, e.g. SIRS, ProQuest, eLibrary, etc.)
- Google Scholar
- Wall Street Executive Library
- Answers.com – an online dictionary and encyclopedia all-in-one resource that you can install on your computer free of charge and find one-click answers quickly.
- Index to Periodicals and Newspapers (e.g. MagPortal.com, OnlineNewspapers.com, etc.)
- Magazines and Journals
- Encyclopedias (e.g.Britannica, Canadian Encyclopedia, etc.) International Public Library
- Subject Specific software (e.g. discovering authors, exploring Shakespeare, etc.)
How to write a paper? Bonus tips
But wait, there’s more (I have always wanted to say that)! To help you a bit in general, and to offer my advice in the clearest form possible, I’ve added four bonuses:
Bonus 1: 3 tips to greatly improve your writing
Bonus 2: Template for the most average paper – Remember how I said I’d show you what to write down to the sentence? This is me doing exactly that. I’m going through the paper as if I’m writing a paper on how to write a better paper; meta, I know.
Bonus 3: List of components per section and where to cut and add words – This is my favorite one. It’s basically a framework that guides you through the entire process. I list everything your paper needs, laid out in the five sections. Take this as a guide for your first brainstorming sessions and all that will be left is connecting the dots!
Bonus 4: Word count guidelines
If you’re in college, you know all about making an investment to get to a better place later. This e-book will make writing papers easier, improve the quality of your work, and save you hours of time. Order now!